BTA stands for Business Travel Allowance. BTA is for business travel only and is set at a maximum of $5,000
Meaning of BTA
BTA means Business Travel Allowance. BTA provides a cheaper avenue for assessing foreign exchange for travelers in Nigeria.>
Everyone traveling abroad needs hard currency. Hard currency can be obtained in the black market but at a high rate.See black market rates here.
The government curtails this by providing hard currency through the banks at a lower exchange rate. BTA applicants can receive up to 5000 US dollars, four times in a year.
There is no such thing as BTA Fees.The banks do not charge the customers any fee for processing a BTA Application. The term bta fee is synonymous with romance scams. A traveler is not mandated by the government to purchase BTA. A traveler can decide not to purchase BTA. Also, a traveler can obtain any amount under 5,000 usd.
Requirements for BTA
BTA is pegged at 5,000 usd a quarter. You will need the following to apply for BTA.
- A valid passport
- A visa
- A valid ticket
- Naira equivalent at the current CBN rates.See CBN Rates.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of business.E.g letter of invitation.
Procedure for Obtaining BTA
The information below further contains the new process as seen from commercial banks:
- A customer, holding an account in a respective bank, requests for BTA at that bank branch
- Provide all necessary document
- Valid International passport,
- Visa and return ticket,
- Letter of Request from Corporate body stating purpose of visit,
- Certificate of business registration.
- Provide a written application
- Customer fills out BTA form
- Uploads BTA form, Irrevocable bid form, valid visa, ticket, bio data page of International passport, Certificate of Incorporation, Instruction to buy BTA on letter head to global trade (a document that shows that your company nominated you to represent them).
- Branch opens a CASA account for customer. Account code will be advised
- Trade Standard Invisibles prints documents from portal
- Trade Standard Invisibles checks documents and if in order, advises branch to proceed otherwise rejects
- If documents in order, branch debits customer’s naira account and credits the CASA account opened for the customer, endorses passport, pays customer and sends endorsement page to Trade Standard Invisible team
- Dr. Customer naira account
- Cr. Customer CASA naira account
- Branch disburses to customer
- If documents not in order, branch advises customer to provide correct and valid document
- Trade Standard Invisibles debits the CASA account and FX sales is done on Kastle
- Trade Standard Invisibles settles on Kastle and credits the branch’s GL with dollars/pounds
Note: Please confirm your dollars from the bank before getting to the airport to avoid delay. Also, the bank will buy back remaining forex if not completely used by the customer for his/her purpose of visit. For instance, if an applicant uses 3000 dollars from 4000 dollars disbursed to his/her account. The bank may likely buy it back in order to reduce forex sales outside Bureau de Change.
Beste Online Apotheke Cialis. Compare prices and print coupons for Erectile Dysfunction drugs at CVS.
Increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual activity. Dapoxetine Kaufen In Deutschland, Online Apotheke, Sag dapoxetine kaufen in.
Deutsche Online Apotheke Cialis, Get A Second After A Good First. This viagra can increase your muscles to obtain alternative.
Taking with alcohol can sometimes lead to serious side effects. Find user ratings and reviews including side effects and drug interactions.
Modafinil 200 mg tolereres generelt godt, med mulige bivirkninger inkludert hodepine, sГёvnproblemer og kvalme. Den Гёker arbeidseffektivitet og gjГёr at vi kan prestere pГҐ et hГёyt kognitivt nivГҐ, lenger enn normalt. https://kjopmodafinil.online/hvordan-bestille-modafinil-via-internett/ Mennesker med ADHD har dopamin nivГҐer som er lavere enn det man finner hos friske mennekser, og dette gjГёr at de med ADHD kan ha vanskeligheter med konsentrasjon og fokus pГҐ spesifikke oppgaver.